Does anyone know the JV football schedules?
Does anyone know the JV football schedules?
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
here is the rest of pound's
sepember 25 @ APPY
septmber 28 @ NORTON
oct. 7 @ HARLEN INDEPENDENT
I think the Coeburn JV team played Haysi tonight (@ Haysi) but I'm not 100% positive.
As for the schedule, I have no clue.
Officially retired
Pound was rescheduled to play coeburn today but pound caanceled.
How can your brother play on the JV team and you not know where its at? Do you and your brother not speak to eachother and toss the football back and forth all the time?
My brother doesn't play JV football anymore.
Coeburn won last night 12-6 though, from what I heard... one of the backup QB's rides my bus and is friends with my brother, and I heard him (as well as others) talking about how one of Haysi's players dislocated his hip and they had to get Med-Flight to take him out of there.
Apparently he was laying on the field for a pretty good while before they even arrived... feel sorry for the kid. That had to hurt like crazy.
Officially retired
what happened to Chubz Jr's football career?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Was the injered Haysi player from the Varcity?
PV VIKING JV
09/25 Honaker Away
10/02 Appalachia Home
10/09 Letcher Co. Away
10/16 Lee Away
10/23 Appalachia Away
10/30 John Battle TBA
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
Bookmarks